Saturday, September 6

Luckily, Andrea already took care of karma for me.

Elsewise, I know karma would be on my ass for making fun of a man for whom English is clearly not his first language.

He starts out all Joey Tribbiani:

good morning how u doing.

Imagine that with a raised eyebrow and a smile. It's almost cute. But he goes on:


this is harry looking ur book i reed and i like it mak me thing about u and then i am droping u line .

Wait, what?


im single man work for hotel managment 130 room hotel its fun and crazy some time.
It is crazy some time, harry. I feel ya. Good to know how many rooms are available for us to use, should our amorous adventures take us there.


i dont have gril friend and any woman for date .

I am shocked, harry, just shocked that you don't have a gril friend. I like charcoal myself. Are you a gas man? Also good to know you'll take any woman. Any woman at all.


looking for some one for cudling and holding hand and talking whit some one and go out with her dinner.
I don't know how to cudle, but maybe you can teach me? After you take out my dinner, of course. What happens if my dinner is already take-out? Does that cause, like, a rift in the space-time-meal-order continuum?

Do you know, harry? Do you?

No comments: