Sunday, September 7

Stop yelling at me, Gramps.

IM LOOKING REAL LOVE SOMEONE TO GROW AS ONE TOGETHER.RONNIE
This guy is at least 10 years older than his posted age, if I'm to believe the photo. He has mean, cold eyes, and I don't like the look of him at all. Those are not the jowls of a 49 year old. (I won't post his photo, like I did for Charles Manson, because Gramps would actually be recognizable in his picture. I think Charlie is still safely anonymous.)

Also, as you may have noticed, that was the entirety of his email. Just that one shout into the void, a man on a lonely moutain top, screeching for something real.

If I'm a bird in this fracking beat-to-death metaphor, he's a billy goat. I don't think we're the right species for one another. Or even the right phylum? order? whatever.

No comments: